Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall..Halloween...Flu?!

I guess it's been a while since I've last logged on, but time does fly, it's almost mid October already! EEK!  Well, let's see:

  • We're still patiently awaiting arrival of Baby Wong, although he's not officially due til next week :)  I think Ange is getting antsy, being the over achiever that she is, she's just not used to sitting around and twiddling her thumbs...I keep telling her, do it while you can!
  • We went to the 9ers game last weekend.  ummm, there was a game?  STEVE YOUNG DAY! 
  • As Ange put it, the Cowans are kind of under quarantine right now.  Maddie caught something last weekend, then Adam has it and Mark and I are starting to feel effects...hopefully, NOT the fall FLU!
  • Boo Boo is rather clingy (putting it mildly here!) since our return from Europe.  He literally will start running around the house if he does not see or hear me after about 5 minutes "MAMA?! MAMA?! WHERE ARE YOU!?"  umm, 5 ft away from you?  and he's started telling me IN THE CAR "Mama? Mama?" yes, boo? "I WANT YOU! I NEED YOU to BE (translate: carry) ME!" ok...ummm, CAN'T while i'm driving or car is in motion???? sheesh!
  • Maddie is still loving school and her teachers reciprocate the enthusiasm which is great! We LOVE ATLC Pre-school!  We have met so many people and I think each and everyone of them has said so many positive things, it's really incredible.  We are so lucky to have discovered the school via a neighbor.  The school does not advertise or have a website, but the director and the teachers and administration (of course we love AnnMarie ;p) is wonderful!  Even when we take Maddie out for a week at a time to travel with Mark!  
  • Yeah, so Boo Boo is not quite ready for school.  He isn't really interested in potty training and well, I'm not gonna push him.  The more we go out and about for these parties, ummm, being in diapers is NOT such a bad thing..ICKY public bathrooms!
I'll post pictures of different stuff as soon as I download it later.  Still can't believe it's already October, but at least we have all of our Halloween costumes ready!   Gotta start planning for the Holidays and Maddie's Birthday :)


No comments: