Monday, January 12, 2009

Middle of January...ALREADY?!

I just back blogged from Christmas... giving everyone a chance to enjoy their holidays...and giving myself a chance to get organized.

Well, we hope everyone had a GREAT holiday season!  We sure did, we got to see lots of family and friends, including Miya's 1st Christmas with her Grandparents Trinh AND Mrs. Tanaka, Miho's mom visiting from Japan.  The kids all had so many gifts, SPOILED I tell you!  But the most surprising thing was they didn't get ANY duplicate gifts and each gift was pretty much "it's exactly what I wanted!"  sure...

As for giving myself a chance to get organized...hmmmm...it's already the middle of January?!  We finally took down our christmas tree last week but the boxes are still in our living room.  And the "let down" of the festivities makes me not very motivated to MOVE much more than absolutely necessary.  :)

We have lots to look forward to this year: Maddie will be enrolling in Kindergarten, Adam will be enrolling in Pre-School, Mark's company just got bought out today, and I'm hoping to actually RUN a half marathon instead of walking to enjoy the scenery.  I do hope to keep up to date on our Blog though...so until our next post...

No comments: