Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

No, we didn't go shopping today.  It's funny how people wake up so freakin early for ONE morning.  Sure, there are probably deals to be had, but it's also the ONE day I know I always have someone else to help with the kids...and we ALL sleep in as long as we can :)

I didn't do a whole lot of blogging last week...not because I wanted to give Stu and Erica the spotlight for a while...but because I actually physically was sick and lost my voice and didn't feel like typing ;P I know, what life would be like if I was quieter more often??? My kids LOVED it, well, Maddie did, I think Adam was kind of freaked out by my lack of yelling?!  Mark just liked coming home to a quiet house with the three of us snuggled in bed watching TV, usually with Adam napping (something he rarely does these days unless we are driving around.)

Well, we had lots of fun in Sacto and ate waaaay too much of the yummy turkey and beef Brian made so we ended up having to spend an extra night with Ong.  The kids LOVED it, esp being able to destroy the house since Grandma is out of town :)  oops!  We took a detour to check out the back roads of the Delta and Bay, then we finally managed to arrive home by dinnertime.  

No comments: