Thursday, November 6, 2008

Backyardigans LIVE!

I didn't think I'd ever be paying money to see some "cartoon" characters on stage...but I did!  KIDS! We had a great time though, so I guess it's all that matters.  We went with Maddie's friend Gabby, her mom and little sister.  



I had never been to the Flint Center at DeAnza College, but it was surprisingly really nice!  We also got GREAT seats, 10 rows from center stage :) Just make sure you have your wallet, unlike yours truly! who had to get out of the car and ask AnnMarie to pay for the parking when I couldn't find my wallet anywhere...OOPS!  Ironically, I left it in another bag when I went to see our financial advisor last night...so much for financial planning!  Anyways, we were lucky the place wasn't crowded so I was able to get my "will call" tickets without credit card or ID. sheesh!

No comments: