Monday, September 26, 2011

Update on lack of Posts

Sorry for the lack of Blog posts!

Long story short, it's been a sad and rough month because of not only tons of activities, but... Our hard drive died! It served 2 lessons: a) back up EVERYTHING, OFTEN! and b) I should have kept more up to date on my blogging!

I have been pretty unmotivated to take pictures, upload/download anything, and update the blog since, BUT I promise I'll update SOON! Especially since the blog now serves as the main memory book for the past year (or however long it's been since we backed up our pictures).

The kids are doing well, Maddie is now in 2nd grade, Adam started Kindergarten. They both LOVE LOVE LOVE school, and we are so fortunate to have some awesome teachers again! I'm learning to adjust to the schedules, finding some "me" time while they are at school, and just growing with them :) Mark is still working hard, but we have such great family time, too.

Can't believe it's officially Fall. It seems as if we are finally getting some Summer weather, yet the kids are pestering me about Halloween and Christmas already?!

Thanks for being patient, I promise lots of cute pics of the Kids soon :)

No comments: