Thursday, June 30, 2011

End of June already?!

Time really is flying by, esp with year end activities and lazy days of summer! It seems as if every time I get "caught up" with the blog, a flurry of activities (and picture taking opportunities) crop up and I'm back to being a month behind again...

We're certainly enjoyed our SUMMER to the fullest by a Hawaiian vacation, sleeping in late, not getting out of our PJs, eating breakfast at noon (that would be the kids, I'm not quite that lucky!), and well, just lounging at home...which irks Mommy when she's got errands to do...but Mommy can't complain too much since they are self entertaining and do NOT get up at the crack of dawn like other kids :) Like my sister says, "Your kids are funny! They aren't even teenagers yet!" after they want to stay up late and don't roll out of bed til noon... oh well.

I'll try to start doing some back blogging now...Happy Summer!

No comments: