Saturday, May 7, 2011

CA Adventure Park

How they must have felt cuz it was our last ride...or just copying the lady bug?
What Boo does best?!

Again, not sure what they are doing except posing for Anh Eric and Chi?


One of SIX times Maddie rode the coaster w her Dad!
"And to make it more interesting Mama? I would close my eyes and raise my arms!"
Face of a very happy boy standing on the sidelines...
he thought he wanted to go on the ride but (luckily?) he was too short!
The "new?" mascot...Duffy the Bear!
If you couldn't figure it out, the kids are posers! And this one, after I asked Maddie what she was supposed to be doing? "Well, I'm reaching out for help after being captured!" sure...
Boo obviously not too happy posing...HAHAHAHA!
Not sure what they are eyeing, Churros or the fact they are on their way to ride the Coaster!
This was pretty much how it went, with me and Boo lounging wherever we can :)
In a redwood forest...
The picture is a little blurry, but this reminded us of "Survivors? READY?! GO!"
They really enjoyed this "ride" (aka play area) which we had never been before...
Papa Bear with Baby Bear

No comments: