Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

He does NOT like chocolate cake :)

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Auntie Yoriko personally delivered Mommy's present from the Girls :)
******************
Side note to my bday:
The cutest and sweetest thing happened to me today (makes me forget what number I am!) in Maddie's class at school of all places :) So, I went in to do my volunteer hour and the kids completely SURPRISED me with "Happy Birthday Maddie's Mom!" THEN, I'm not sure if their awesome teachers put them up to it, but I got to "make believe" I was their teacher for a few minutes and after I was done, their REAL teacher asked them to say something to me and they ALL broke out in Happy Birthday song! Cuteness outweighed my embarrassment factor. Made my day that much more special...until I got home of course...well, I should say until my husband came home with dinner...and flowers :)

No comments: