Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Photo Shoot


We decided to venture out and about...from not using our brothers for free photo shoots to a park we had never been... with Accolade Photography. Working with Tom Vo was AWESOME! He was able to capture so much of our family "dyamics"! I really could not have asked for better shots of the kids :) They were surprisingly cooperative and even when they were "done"? They still smiled for him!

I am not going to post any more of our photos quite yet, because I am using one of them for our annual Christmas card. Stay tuned though, I will definitely start throwing them out there after the holidays!

www.accolade-photo.com

2 comments:

Tom Vo Photography said...

That was such a fun photoshoot! I'm glad I was able to help capture the wonderful spirit of your family. Happy Holidays to you guys - Cheers!

DK Designs said...

Great photos! :)