Friday, October 2, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary...Barcelona, Spain


We celebrated our Anniversary in Spain this year. Mark was in Barcelona for a tradeshow and I arrived on the 15th with my sister, Quyen and BIL Anson. We had a GREAT time! (maybe not on the 1st 6 hr flight to NYC since I was wedged between those two "newlyweds"..they were also celebrating their 3rd anniversary...on that leg.) Anyways, Anson planned our travels to Barcelona, southern France, Andorra then back again to Barcelona, JUST In time for him to watch his soccer/football match! Lots of interesting, beautiful scenery and sights, food was incredibly yummy and filling (who knew tapas can do that?!) and sangria meant a lot of siestas :) I'll be back blogging now... I will spare you my "food diary", although I did make Mark and Anson STOP eating a few times just so I could capture the plate before their forks went in them! I think we only missed a few plates on our 10 day journey :P

And if you are wondering where the kids were...where else? IN SCHOOL! AT HOME with Ong-y and Ba :)

No comments: