Friday, June 26, 2009

Hairchitects...Vanessa is great!

So for the 1st time since I can remember, I've had my 3rd haircut in 9 months! I usually go a year or so between cuts...but since I had the "Chop" last september, I realize now why shorter hair really is more maintenance ;p

I'm not very loyal when it comes to salons, especially when higher prices are involved. I believe in fate and it usually is the case when it comes to hair appointments?! Some cases I call and have the people tell me it's months out to schedule and yet, other times, it's the next day/week. I'm not sure how to take that, is it because a busy, overscheduled salon is THAT Much better or is the person willing to accommodate last minute appointments just has better hours?

Although I live like 3 minutes away from Hairchitects, I had never tried the place until recommended by Diane. She also does not do the every 6 weeks haircuts so I know when she goes somewhere, it's because she's got some great referral or connection. I made my appointment last week and I couldn't be happier to have met Vanessa! She's everything Diane said she would be...honest, direct, super duper friendly and just so personable. I LOVE LOVE my haircut and was so happy with how she talked me through all the really cool-y techniques and tools. AND although she's an instructor for a certain hair product line, she didn't push that product on me...

Anyways, the other reason why I'm blogging about Vanessa? To be honest, besides the fact that I seriously have found my new salon (price AND location is perfect for me!), she has a great referral program! So, if anyone goes there, tell her I sent you and she'll give ME a referral discount for my next haircut...and I get a coupon every time someone goes there, and with like 3 coupons...that adds up to just about a FREE cut! hehehehe she doesn't care if you use all your coupons together either :)

OK, first, THANKS Diane for recommendation..and second, if you are looking for new stylist, I'd give Vanessa a try!

Hairchitects:
408.626.7198

1 comment:

DK Designs said...

Funny thing is that day she didn't even have her scissors because she thought she left it at a photoshoot. She did an amazing just with just her back up scissors. A true pro. :) I'm so glad you like her and hope your friends/family give her a shot. :)